GFN is offering a Free day trip to Muan which is about 45 minutes from Gwangju to see the the white lotus flowers in bloom and also partake in some amazing cultural activities.
More details on how to apply below :
Join us for the 2017 GFN Free Tour Event, Muan Lotus Festival.
Saturday to Sunday, August 12th to 13th, we will explore the fully bloomed white lotuses at the Muan White Lotus Pond, a unique opportunity to experience a special place rarely opened to the public. Also, we will provide free bus rides, foods, and refreshments.
If you want to join us, please fill in the attached registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Pre-registration is necessary for participation.
– Date : Saturday or Sunday, August 12th or 13th (Choose any one day only)
– Time : 9:00pm – 17:00pm
– Pick up location : Yang-rim Police Station
(410, Cheonbyeonjwa-ro, Nam-gu, Gwangju)
– Information Updates : www.facebook.com/gfnradio
– Contact : 062) 560 – 0949 / 010-6716-8204
* Registration can be done individually or in groups – we just need to know how many will join 🙂
Don’t forget that the World Youth festival will also be taking place from August 4th – 6th at the ACC and GFN will be hosting a Rock band and DJ festival on Saturday night. Don’t miss out!