The 23rd Gwangju International Community Day is coming up this Sunday so don’t miss out on this amazing chance for you to mix and mingle within your community but also find out valuable services that are at your fingertips and that are facilitated by GIC.
Below are some hightlights – and some of the prizes you can also win!
– ★Special Event and Prizes on GIC Day!!
– 1. Visit and get stamps from various GIC Day booth for our raffle tickets.
Children’s foldable bicycle from Naju Hyo-sarang Hospital,
a gift certificate from Cafe Barie,
A certificate for free one-night stay at the ACC Design Hotel, Mist, cosmetic cushion puff, cosmetic set from Ground Plan,
– 2. Bring your tumbler and get 50% discount on beverages from our booth.
– 3. Free Dental Check available from Chosun University Dental Tourism Supporting Center. English speaking staff will be waiting for you.
– Food booths, Culture Booth, Community Booth, Flea Market
– 16 Food Booths, 14 countries; Philippines, Japan, India, Rwanda, Korean, Nepal, Indonesia, Pakistan, China, Vietnam, Canada, Afghanistan, Camerooon
– 12 Culture Booths, 11 countries; India, Indonesia, Pakistan, China, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, South Korea and many more
– 25 Community Booths; for you to find out amazing services and opportunities for you.
Gwangju International Center / Gwangju Metropolitan City, Gwangju Homestay
Gwangju Gimjang(Kimchi making) Festival 2017
GFN (Gwangju Foreign language Network)
Danuri Call Center
Gwangju Immigration Office
Gwangju Foreign Support Center
Asia Culture Center Children Culture Center
Gwangju Youth Assembly
Chosun University Dental Hospital Tourism Supporting Center
Naju Hyosarang Hospital
UNESCO KONA Volunteers
Global Family Of Gwangju
Kwangju Foreign School
Goethe-Institut Deutschkurse und Prüfungen
Adopt a Child for Christmas – Gwangju
Liberty In North Korea
Korea TESOL, Gwangju-Jeonnam Chapter
Gwangju Animal Shelter Volunteers / Gachi
Gwangju Performance Project
Singapore International School Gwangju Learning Center, Gwangju Artist Group
– Flea Market
– Performances Games and 7 performance teams; GIC Zumba Crew with Thando / Flash Mob, Indonesian Traditional Dance, Sri Lanka KIM Gwang-seok (the winner of national K-pop competition), Korean Traditional Singing Pansori, Belly Dance, Dreamers 1 Fantastic Mistake Band, Dreamers2 Irish Music Band
See you at the GFN booth on Sunday – get your free prizes 🙂